Reviews

Parent Comments:





"I just wanted to thank you for doing such a great job teaching these homeschool science classes! My girls had a great time and learned a lot. You have been a huge blessing to me ~ as I really do not like science; my girls were able to get excited about what they were learning from someone who really enjoys it. Thank you so much!" T.B.- Mom

"My two kids enjoyed your Kid's Kitchen Chemistry and Marine Biology classes very much. The length of the classes were appropriate and the activities and experiments were interesting and fun for them." S.W. -mom


“You have really inspired my daughter in the areas of science. She's never come home and talked about science the way she has this year. You seem to find a way to make it relevant, which is no small feat at 12 years old!” D.W. -mom


“My son loved both of the classes he took from Mrs. Karper. He would share with us all that he had learned and kept asking "Mom, do I have science class today?" He couldn't wait to go.”C.B. -mom


"Thank you for using your passion for science and gift for teaching to better our children!" S.W. -mom


“I think your lesson plans are really interesting to my daughter. You make learning fun!” R.B. -mom


“My son loved the hands-on projects. He felt involved and a part of the class.”C.B. -mom


“Thank you so much for getting my daughter excited about science this year! Thanks for all of your time and effort.” J.F. -mom


“It is obvious that Mrs. Karper cares about her students very much.” J.S. -dad


“My son thinks you are the most honest and down to earth teacher he has ever had. He likes your style. Something you are doing is getting through!” L.S. -mom


“My son comes home excited about what he has learned and full of ideas of how he wants to do his projects. Thank you for keeping learning fun and teaching critical thinking.” S.Y. -mom






Beaverton School District Administrator comments:


“Your positive approach to teaching and the depth of instruction is very impressive. Thank you again for your hard work and for making such a difference with the kids!” S.R. -school principal


“I really enjoyed observing your class today. You can really get the kids involved and understanding some complex concepts! You're great!” K.R. -vice-principal





Student Comments:






“Thank you for making learning an adventure. Your classes had humor. You made learning fun. Your class was the perfect one.” B. -12 year old boy


“You are the #1 Best Teacher in the WORLD!!! I enjoy science very much.” R. -8 year old girl


“I wanted to let you know that you were one of the best teachers I have ever had.” S.R. -12 year old girl


“You really made science fun. The work was hard, but you made sure we understood it. Everyone really appreciates how much you care about us and how determined you are to give us a good education!” S.B. -12 year old boy


“Science this year was awesome. I’ve never learned so much.” L. -12 year old girl


“Thank you for pushing me to my limit and making me achieve all I can in science at school.” J.E. -12 year old boy


“You helped me understand things in science other teachers couldn't help me with. I felt like I could ask anything in your class, without feeling embarrassed and scared to ask it. You made class fun and exciting.” J.G. -12 year old boy